Friday, October 27, 2017

Happy Harvest Card


I used one of the new grayscale images from Ching-Chou Kuik (Grayscale Set #1) for this card. The designs are so perfectly shaded that you do not have to color them unless you want to. I used water color paints and a clear stamp to apply paint to this image. The card is layered with a page torn from a dictionary that was inked and painted, diecuts and washi tape. Pearls were added for some glitz. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Inkadinkado.

The Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Challenge for October is Autumn or Halloween. I hope you will be inspired to join the challenge.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Just Keep on Creating - anything goes
A Inky Mess - #15 anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #68 anything goes
DigiChoosday - #43 anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday - anything goes
Star Stampz - Harvest
Creative Craft Cottage - #98 sentiment

♥ Wendy

4 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

This is such a creative card! Love the image with the page and washi tape! Beautiful fall colors, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

Eve's Been Reading said...

such a nice effect. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)

Tracy Freeman said...

This is lovely, i love the design and that image is gorgeous.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

suzARTe said...

This is so eclectic and amazing, so much colour and texture.
Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Just Keep On Creating. I am so sorry I have taken so long to leave a comment, I couldn't run my blog for the last year but everything is up and running again at Just Keep On Creating, I would love to see you back xxx